Lokasyon: İstanbul - Anadolu
For one of our international customers, offering digital solutions for road transportation, we are looking for staff who can undertake the following job descriptions and have the required qualifications.
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
If Europe’s transport industry is to be brought on the roads even more efficiently in future with digital solutions, it needs the best IT experts. As a Trafineo employee, you will be actively involved in the digitization of our services and technologies. Our development team works in agile structures and has a lot of creative freedom. We rely on motivated people who want to grow personally and professionally with our company.
Become part of our development team and support Trafineo in exciting IT projects and various tasks at the interface between well-known fuel and service card providers such as BP and Aral as well as Circle K.
As a subsidiary of BP Europa SE and Circle K, we are specialized in the cashless processing of toll and vehicle-related services in Europe. Since our foundation in 2009, we have been continuously expanding our range of On-Road- and Value-Added services. Our customers benefit from a broad acceptance throughout Europe, a large network of international toll services, intermodal services (RoMo) and a wide range of parking and car wash services.
We need you as a
- You are responsible for design and development of client- and server-facing software
- You develop frontend applications with an attractive UI
- You are responsible for the development of APIs
- You are responsible for troubleshooting and debugging
- You are responsible for technical documentation
- Your workplace can be either in Istanbul or in Bochum / Germany
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience as a fullstack developer
- You have relevant experience with the development of web or mobile apps
- You have excellent knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Python) and libraries
- You show good knowledge in at least one database technology (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- You have experience with web servers and UI/UX design
- You work efficiently on several projects with possibly overlapping deadlines
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills